Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The most important thing in my life is my family. It doesn't matter what goes on in this house or anywhere for that matter, nothing will ever make me love them any less than how much I love them right now. If anything, my love for them grows every day.

I've been thinking about some of the things that have happened to me in the past, and I am beginning to realize how lucky I am to be healthy, have a loving family, and be surrounded by people who care about me so much. If I ever needed anything, I would have people all around me who would do just about anything to make sure I was taken care of.

Sometimes, it takes a little reminder to make you realize that you are right where you need to be, and the people in your life are there for a reason. I ask you to just time some time out of your day to think about the people in your life who truly care about you. They're the ones who make everything possible. They're the ones who love you more than anything. And they're the ones who deserve your love and thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment