Friday, July 2, 2010

life lately

So sorry I haven't written lately! There have been so many things going on in my life lately, and I seem to have been neglecting my poor blog.

Since my last post, I've been pretty busy.  First of all, my friend Brittany moved to her house in Stillwater, and so I went to her house-warming party.  Oh the way there, I ran a stop sign and got hit by another car. I couldn't believe it. My first real car accident, and it was MY fault. That definitely put a little damper in my night.  So.. I was carless... again.

After all that happened, I was kind of in a little funk.  I went places and did things, but it just wasn't the same. My summer just seemed to be having a lot of ups and downs.  About a week after I had my wreck, I got the terrible news that my car totaled. TOTALED.  After the hail and the wreck, my car was just worn out.

Later that week, I got my new car! Now, okay. I was really really really sad about my poor car, but my new one is pretty freaking awesome. It's a brand new, black 2010 honda civic coupe.


Since I've had my new car, I have been driving it everywhere.  I took my grandma home and stayed out with her for a couple of days. While I was there, I spent some time with one of my very best friends, Cindel.  We've been friends practically since I was born.  We had an absolute blast when we were together.  Not only did we catch up, but we reminisced on all the wonderful times we had when we were little.

My summer is finally hitting the high that summer is supposed to hit.  I still have the most wonderful, loving family a girl could have, the best friends I could ever ask for, and a life that I can't complain about. 

1 comment:

  1. HOLY CRAP, I didn't know you got in a wreck? I'm so glad you're ok! Poor car. :( Poor poor car. :( I never had a chance. But the new one is very nice! I love it!

    ReplyDelete